Teenage fundraising reward scheme
Are you a fantastic fundraiser? Are you a teenage member of the RSPCA? If so then you will be rewarded for your fundraising efforts with a personalised RSPCA certificate.
You can download your reward scheme form here and start collecting towards your first certificate.
There are four different levels you can aim for with a different certificate at each level.
- Bronze award for raising over £50
- Silver award for raising over £150
- Gold award for raising over £300
- Platinum award for raising over £500
The award scheme is cumulative which means that you don't need to start from the beginning again once you have reached a certain level, you can just keep adding to your total!
Not a teenage member? Then join today!
This scheme is only open to teenage members of the RSPCA. If you're aged between 12-17 and love animals why not join today?
For just £10 a year you will be supporting the RSPCA and getting involved to help improve animal welfare.
Be a safe fundraiser
Now we want you to be safe fundraisers so don't forget that if you are under the age of 16 you can't:
- collect money door-to-door, in the street or ask strangers for sponsorship
- run a fundraising event alone - there must be an adult (over 18 years old) present
- have alcohol on tombola stalls
- buy or sell raffle tickets.
Check out these great fundraising ideas.