Donate monthly with your mobile and help protect animals
Every 30 seconds, we receive a call about a vulnerable animal in need. You can help us protect more animals - and it couldn't be easier.
Setting up your donation is simple
Just enter your UK mobile number in the box below, press send and reply YES to the text we send you to donate £3 per month to us.
How does it work?
We rescue over 100,000 abused and neglected animals every year. Donate £3 a month through your mobile and help us continue to reach animals in need. You'll get news and updates about our work, as well as stories about the animals you're protecting straight to your phone.
- Enter your mobile number and reply YES to the text we send you.
- Your first £3 donation will be taken straight away and will be charged to your mobile contract or pay as you go bill each month.
- Each month we'll send you a free reminder message the day before your donation is made along with updates and news about the animals you have helped.
- If you want to skip a month's donation, just reply SKIP to our reminder message.
- You can stop your donation any time by messaging STOP to 70007.
Terms and conditions
You don't need a smartphone to join but please note that the service is for mobile users in the UK only. This is a charity subscription service for the RSPCA. You will be charged £3 plus one message at your standard network rate in the first month, and £3 a month thereafter, unless you choose to skip a month. We will receive 100 percent of your donation.
To continue donating via your mobile, but to opt-out of text updates about our work, text NOCOMMS RSPCA to 70030.
To stop your donation text STOP to 70007 or call our supporter services team on 0300 123 0346 (supporter services available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday).